Exquisite meals prepared with locally sourced ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Check-in 4:00 pm EST
- Check-out 11:00 am EST
- Methods of Payment-American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, Visa, and Cash
- Smoking - The Boulevard Inn & Bistro is a 100% non-smoking establishment.
- Guests with disabilities - The Boulevard Inn gladly assists guests with disabilities. Please contact our Front Desk for special arrangements.
- Pets - The Boulevard Inn does not accept pets.
- Early arrivals - It is recommended that early arrival requests be made prior to the day of your scheduled arrival. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request. However, room assignment is subject to availability upon arrival at the hotel.
- Late departures - Late departures are subject to availability and additional charges. If you choose not to extend your stay, we will gladly store your luggage until your departure.
- Guaranteed reservations and deposits - A guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late. Kindly notify our staff if you anticipate arriving at the hotel after 12:00 midnight. July, August, and Special Event weekends require a two-night stay consisting of both Friday and Saturday nights.
- Cancellation policy - Cancellations for an individual hotel room reservation must be received at least 24 hours prior to arrival; by 4:00 pm EST the day before arrival. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date and time, the Hotel will charge for one night's accommodation.
- 2013 Special Event Dates
- Independence Day & Fireworks– July 4
- Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff – July 13-14 (The Hotel will provide one parking space per suite upon arrival. Hotel guest parking will be under the direction of a parking attendant. Downtown parking is at a premium. We strongly recommend that you do not move your vehicle once it has been parked upon arrival.)
- Whirlpool Ironman Steelhead Triathlon – August 4
- Labor Day Weekend/Tri-State Regatta – August 30-September 2
It pays to stay at the Boulevard Inn!
When it comes to guest loyalty and rewards, the Boulevard Inn’s membership program is brimming with benefits. As a frequent guest and “Suite Rewards” member you’ll enjoy a complimentary suite upgrade when available, additional guest amenities, and a USA Today newspaper outside your door each morning. Membership points are easy to earn, easy to redeem, and offer great rewards. There are no forms to fill out and no membership cards to keep track of. Simply contact our Guest Services department to join. That’s it! As a “Suite Rewards” member, you’ll earn one point for each night you stay at the Boulevard Inn.