Exquisite meals prepared with locally sourced ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Discover the Bistro on the Boulevard, an extraordinary dining experience in downtown St. Joseph, MI. Our seasonally changing menus feature one-of-a kind appetizers, entrees, and desserts made with locally sourced ingredients. The Bistro was named “Region’s Best Fine Dining Restaurant” by Shore Magazine and is one of only two Southwest Michigan restaurants to boast Wine Spectators award of excellence for “one of the best restaurant wine lists in the world”. Our restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Local Farmers and Suppliers
When dining at the Bistro on the Boulevard you will enjoy meals prepared with local ingredients. Several farmers from Southwest Michigan deliver their meat and produce to our restaurant every week!
- Middlebrook Farms, Three Oaks, Michigan
- Old Europe Cheese, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Dancing Goat Creamery, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Otto's Chicken, Middleville, Michigan
- Thornburg & Company, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Jakes Country Meats, Cassopolis, Michigan
- Full Circle Organic, Howell, Michigan
- P & E Mullins Local, New Buffalo, Michigan
- Petersens Fisheries, Muskegon, Michigan